This signboard is located to the angle of the Bakerstreet and the Headstreet.
This signboard has been realized in 1927 by the GREINER ironworks. Of simple design, a triangle with the tip below, the inside contains a motive representing an apothicary owing a mortar with its pestle to the hand.
Behind him, a retort and the weapons of Colmar. The scenery is completed of capsules of eucalyptus or poppy and a stem of foxglove with the snake of Esculape.
The gallows is surmounted of a majestic swan, emblem of the pharmacy.